Veva 7.4kW Untethered EV Charger
Introducing Veva, The Next Generation 7.4kW Domestic EV Charger. Designed for fast installation and easy commissioning, it's becoming a top choice for EV charger installers.
- A cost-effective and space-saving unit designed for home charging.
- Ideal for commercial or residential properties seeking a cable-free charging solution.
- Choose from 4 fascia designs.
- 3-year warranty.
- UK Manufactured.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in PEN Protection: Veva eliminates the need for an earth rod in most installations, reducing the installation time.
- Intelligent Load Balancing: Veva has load balancing built-in to monitor the distribution of the load to the EV charger, preemptively preventing overloads.
- OTA Updates and AES Encryption: Veva uses Over-The-Air (OTA) update capability. This technology ensures that the charger's software and features remain up-to-date without requiring a site visit. Veva secures these updates through Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), guaranteeing the highest level of performance, functionality, and cybersecurity.
- PV-Ready: Veva embraces sustainability by allowing homeowners to charge their electric vehicles using solar energy generated by their PV array. This environmentally conscious feature reduces the homeowners charging costs and allows them to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Smart Charge Points Compliance: Veva complies with Smart Charge Points regulations, ensuring a connected and hassle-free charging experience for homeowners.
- LED Indicator and App Integration: Veva features a convenient LED ring on the front of the unit, which can be viewed through the app. This allows for quick visualisation of the EV charger's charging status.
- Powerful Mobile App: With the Veva mobile app, homeowners can monitor their charger 24/7: Real-time data display for quick charging status and performance checks. Remote control options for boost charging, pause, or setting a holiday lock. In-depth analysis of charging history, including breakdowns for charging cost, kWh added, and charge duration. These reports can be filtered by day, month, and year.
- Customization features for setting adjustments, including charging schedules, charging tariff costs, and LED light ring preferences