ecoAIR+ EVI 4-20
ecoAIR 4-20 EVI is one of the highest-output heat pumps on a single-phase supply, and it has a wider operational map than conventional heat pumps. It can provide heating, cooling, and domestic hot water production up to 65°C without electrical resistance.
What Is an Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP)?
Air source heat pumps, also known as air-to-water source heat pumps, capture large amounts of ambient air/energy from the outside air. This energy is then used to boil the refrigerant into a gas form, which is then compressed to achieve high temperatures that can be transferred to the property’s radiators, buffer tanks, or underfloor heating.
What is ecoAIR 4-20 EVI?
ecoAIR 4-20 EVI uses EVaporator Injection (EVI) technology, which allows it to extract further heat from the fluid returning to the heat pump and then add it back into the heat pump process. This enables the heat pump to reach high temperatures and operate efficiently even in operating conditions of -20°C and 55°C
What are the benefits of ecoAIR 4-20 EVI?
ecoAIR 4-20 EVI offers many benefits for your home and the environment, such as:
- It comes with cooling as standard, which means you can enjoy a comfortable temperature in your home all year round.
- ecoAIR 4-20 EVI can manage up to three production groups: underfloor heating, towel rails, and radiators.
- The dynamic defrost feature enables the defrost cycle to kick in without shutting down the compressor, allowing the heat pump to operate in harsh operating conditions without losing efficiency or performance.
- PV export management feature with the E-manager enables the heat pump to run off PV generated energy
- It’s broad modulation feature means it can adjust its power output according to the demand. This means there’s no need for thermal storage, making it a one-box solution with no additional modules for swimming pools, cooling, and zoning.
- Ideal for High demand retrofit applications.
How to get ecoAIR 4-20 EVI?
If you are interested in the ecoAIR 4-20 EVI heat pump for your home, you can contact us for more information or request a free quote. We have a network of qualified and experienced installers who can advise you on the best solution for your needs and budget. You can also browse our website to learn more about our products and services or check out our catalogues and datasheets for technical details.