Ecoforest EcoGEO Basic 1-9kW
Nuenta are pleased to offer the EcoGeo Basic from Ecoforest. This state of the art Ground Source Heat Pump is Inverter driven, providing an output of between1-9 kW. This is the smallest model in the Ecoforest range and is ideal for properties that have a lower heating demand. This inverter driven technology reduces the need for larger buffer storage, which reduces the overall footprint of the installation.
Passive and Active cooling options are available on request.
- R410A Refrigerant
- Copeland Scroll Compressor With Inverter Technology
- Carel Electronic Expansion Valve
- Variable Speed And High Efficiency Grundfos Circulation Pumps
- Alfa Lavel Plate Heat Exchangers
- Carel Micro PC Control
- Sound Insulation Kit 36-45dB