Ecoforest EcoGEO Compact 1-9 kW
Nuenta are pleased to offer the EcoGeo Compact from Ecoforest. This state of the art Ground Source Heat Pump is Inverter driven, providing an output of between1-9 kW. This is ideal for properties that have a lower heating demand. This inverter driven technology reduces the need for larger buffer storage, which reduces the overall footprint of the installation.
The built in 170 ltr DHW cylinder makes this the perfect solution for a small plantroom.
Passive and Active cooling options are available on request.
- Built In 170 Litre Stainless Steel DHW Cylinder
- R410A Refrigerant
- Copeland Scroll Compressor With Inverter Technology
- Carel Electronic Expansion Valve
- Variable Speed And High Efficiency Grundfos Circulation Pumps
- Alfa Lavel Plate Heat Exchangers
- Carel Micro PC Control
- Sound Insulation Kit 36-45dB