Ecoforest EcoGEO Basic 5 -22kW
Nuenta are please to offer the EcoGEO 5-22 kW Basic from Ecoforest. This state of the art Ground Source Heat Pump is Inverter driven, providing between 5kW-22kW output. Not only does this GSHP have the ability to achieve such a large demand but it is unique in the fact it can do this using only a single phase supply. This inverter driven technology reduces the need for larger buffer storage, which reduces the overall footprint of the installation.
Active and Passive cooling options available on request.
- Refrigerant R410A
- Copeland Scroll Compressor with Inverter Technology
- Carel Electronic Expansion Valve
- Variable speed and High efficiency Wilo circulation pumps
- Alfa Laval Asymmetric plate heat exchangers
- Carel Micro PC Control
- Sound Insulation kit 36-45 dB