Ecoforest EcoGEO Basic 1-6kW PRO
Nuenta are pleased to offer the EcoGeo PRO from Ecoforest. This state of the art Ground Source Heat Pump is Inverter driven, providing an output of betwee 1- 6 kW. This is the smallest model in the Ecoforest range and is ideal for properties that have a lower heating demand. This inverter driven technology reduces the need for larger buffer storage, which reduces the overall footprint of the installation.
New natural refrigerant R290 allowing 70�c Heat/DHW
Passive and Active cooling options are available on request.
- R290 Refrigerant
- Copeland Scroll Compressor With Inverter Technology
- Carel Electronic Expansion Valve
- Variable Speed And High Efficiency Grundfos Circulation Pumps
- Alfa Lavel Plate Heat Exchangers
- Carel Micro PC Control
- Sound Insulation Kit 36-45dB