ecoAIR+ 3-18 Pro
The ecoAIR+ PRO 3-18 is an eco-friendly monoblock air source heat pump with natural refrigerant and a modulation ratio of up to 80%. This means the air source heat pump can adjust its power output to match the demand of your home, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
What Is an Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP)?
Air source heat pumps, also known as air-to-water source heat pumps, capture large amounts of ambient air/energy from the outside air. This energy is then used to boil the refrigerant into a gas form, which is then compressed to achieve high temperatures that can be transferred to the property’s radiators, buffer tanks, or underfloor heating.
Natural Refrigerant (R290) Air Source Heat Pump
Thanks to the R290 refrigerant, it is possible to reach temperatures of over 70°C efficiently, which is the same temperature produced by inefficient gas or oil boilers. The greenhouse effect of R290 refrigerant is about 700 times less than most common refrigerants used in the industry. This means that moving away from boilers to heat pumps is eco-friendly and seamless as there’s no requirement to change the existing heat emitting system.
Why Choose the ecoAIR+ PRO 3-18 Heat Pump?
- It can produce temperatures of over 70°C.
- Compatible with existing heating systems, such as radiators, towel rails and underfloor heating.
- It has cooling and heating as standard, making it a versatile all-in-one solution for homes all year rond.
- It has a compact design that includes the production circulation pump in the outdoor unit, making it easy to instll and maintain.
- An integrated management system allows you to control up to 3 different emitting temperatures
- The system is Solar PV compatible, allowing you to hybridise it with photovoltaic energy.
- Ideal for new build and retrofit applications.
How to Get the EcoAIR+PRO 3-18 Heat Pump?
If you are interested in the ecoAIR+PRO 3-18 heat pump for your home, you can contact us for more information or request a free quote. We have a network of qualified and experienced installers who can advise you on the best solution for your needs and budget. You can also browse our website to learn more about our products and services or check out our catalogues and datasheets for technical details.