ecoAIR 1-7 Pro Heat Pump
EcoAIR+ PRO is the first monoblock air source heat pump that uses a natural refrigerant and has modulation ratios of up to 80%. The greenhouse effect associated with the use of propane gas as a refrigerant, is about 700 times less than that of the most common refrigerant gases in current equipments.
Thanks to the use of propane, it is possible to produce hot water with temperatures of over 70 ° C very efficiently, that is, temperatures very similar to those produced by inefficient gas or oil boilers. This facilitates its replacement without having to change the heat emitting system, even if they are old radiators.
- Modulating thermal power control within a wide range (17-100%) and modulating flow rate control of the production circuit (20-100%).
- Natural refrigerant R290 : GWP 3.
- Inverter technology and scroll compressor.
- Compact design including the production circulation pump in the outdoor unit.
- Hydraulic connection within the outdoor unit and the indoor unit. Integrated management of up to 3 different emission temperatures, 2 buffer tanks (heating and cooling), 1 DHW tank, 1 pool and hourly control of DHW recirculation.
- Integrated management of simultaneous heating/cooling emission, according to scheme.
- Integrated management of external On/Off or modulating auxiliary systems, such as electrical heaters, On/Off boilers or modulating boilers.
- Integrated active cooling.
- Selection of the indoor unit depending on the installation needs.
- Single-phase version available.
- Compatible with ecoSMART e-manager and ecoSMART e-system.
- Integrated energy meters to measure the electrical consumption, the heating/cooling thermal power, the COP and the monthly and annual SPF.