Heating Expansion Vessels
Our comprehensive range of heating and cooling expansion vessels come in sizes from 50 - 1000 litres. All our expansion vessels are manufactured in accordance with BS EN 13831. The welded vessel results in a strong reliable structure suitable for internal pressures up to 6 bar.
We recommend choosing an expansion vessel which is 10-15% of your buffer tanks volume.
- Carbon steel shell and connections
- Synthetic rubber diaphragm
- Powder coated grey finish
- 6 bar working pressure
- Maximum flow operation temperature of 120°c
- Maximum vessel operating temperature of 70°
Please download the datasheet for more information.
Connection sizes for our vessels are as follows:
50ltr = 3/4"
80 - 1000ltr = 1"
Downloads for this product